Festival Exhibitor Application
Old Boney Mtn Hot Summer Night Festival
Thursday, July 14, 2022
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
8:30 pm – 9:00 pm Awards Presentation
The Gardens @ Los Robles Golf Course
299 S. Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks 91361
Vendor Booth fee: (10’ x10’ space)
- There is no fee as long as the vendor provides free tasting samples for attendees (anticipate 500 attendees). Sampling glasses are provided by OBM Hot Summer Night.
- Vendors are limited to restaurants or caterers, craft breweries, wineries and/or spirits companies and hot sauce companies.
- Vendors must provide their own staffing, booth canopy, tables, décor food and supplies.All booths MUST BE TETHERED and secured against winds.
- Limited Vendor Booth spaces are available.
- Spaces will be awarded on a first come basis. No entry unless you receive confirmation from email@example.com
OBM Hot Summer Night will provide:
- 2 wrist bands good for tastings
- Parking is available on site, in the lot attached to the facility
Setup: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm - nobody will be permitted to start setup after 4:30 pm all booths must be set up and ready to serve by 5:00 pm. It’s best to arrive early to avoid heavy traffic the closer you get to show time
- Event opens at 5:00 for VIP ticket holders. General admission opens at 5:30 pm and you must serve until 8:30 pm. From 8:30 to 9:00 are the International Hot Sauce and BBQ Sauce Awards presentations.
- All booths must be vacated no later than 10:00 pm
- No electricity is available
- Facility lights are provided for night
- Ice can be pre-ordered for $7 per 40 lb. bag. Additional ice is NOT available on-site day of event.
- No carts or dollies are provided. You will need to haul your gear approximately 30 yards from the parking lot to entrance of the event.
Fire Ordinances: The Ventura County Fire Department states that SMOKING IS PROHIBITED inside the booths and event site at any time. No flame, or chemicals, compressed gas filled balloons, or other flammable substances are permitted. All Fire ordinances will be strictly enforced. Violators will be removed from the premises.
Displays: All displays must be contained within the booth space. All selling and solicitation must occur within the booth space. NO EXCEPTIONS! All aisles are to be kept clear. No offensive materials, products, noises are to be displayed and/or sold. All music, TV, radio and film noise must be contained within the vendor's booth. OBM HSNF Vendor Chair retains the sole right to determine the applicability of any products, services, materials, displays, sounds and other items. Vendors agree to abide by the decision of the Vendor Chair Person, whose decision is final.
No animals are permitted on event site (Permitted service animals exempted). No weapons of any kind are permitted on event site.
Cleaning: Booths must be free of any and all litter, stock boxes and trash. Each booth must be manned at all times during opening hours of the event. Old Boney Mtn Hot Summer Night Festival takes no responsibility for losses and/or damage to your booth.
To Purchase Insurance: click here.